Welcome to the immudb documentation. Great to see you here!
immudb is a key-value database written in Go, but unlike other databases, it is immutable: history is preserved and can't be changed without clients noticing.
The immudb documentation is structured as follows:
About: In the About section, you can lean more about what makes immudb unique, how it works, and what you can use it for.
- Want to dive right in and play around? Get started with the user quickstart
- Want to use immudb from your favourite programming language? head to the developer jumpstart
- .. or try the immudb Playground, an interactive environment for learning about immudb (opens new window):
Operations: This section covers what you need to run immudb in a real server or production environment.
Reference: Here you can find a comprehensive list of immudb configuration options and developer APIs.
Help and Support
- Join our Discord community (opens new window)
Here are some external links you may find valuable:
- immudb binaries to download and Go SDK (opens new window)
- SDKs for Python (opens new window), Java (opens new window), .NET (opens new window), and Node.js (opens new window)